“Everybody Wins and Nobody Loses” is the continuing theme of our annual competitions as we endeavor to motivate our young participants towards achieving their goals.
Students leave our competitions feeling exhilarated with a renewed enthusiasm about their art form with a desire to work harder striving for a greater level of excellence.
- Every Participant Receives An Award
- Divisions Divided According To Ages (4-21)
- Participants May Receive More Than One Placement On The Final Ballot
- Professionally Conducted
- Competent and Knowledgeable Judges
- Experienced Staff
- Friendly Wholesome Family Environment
We have recently added a new category, International Dance. We encourage any student who is proficient in Irish, Hawaiian, Filipino, Indian, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish, Mexican or any other international dance type to enter.
Kathy C. Burke Memorial Scholarship Awards
- All Double Grand Champions in the General Divisions of the competition will receive a $75.00 Talent Scholarship
- Scholarships are made to the studio entering the student
- Scholarships are not provided for Novice or Danish Divisions